The Forester offers the perfect blend of fruity, floral, musky, and earthy fragrances to create a one-of-a-kind scented beard oil that can restore dry beards to silky softness.
- Fresh, musky, masculine scent
- Made with a blend of real essential oils and phthalate-free fragrance oils
- Moisturizes and revitalizes dry beards
- Promotes healthy beard growth
- Helps prevent itchiness and “beardruff”
- Handcrafted from all-natural, vegan ingredients
- Made in the U.S.A.
Ingredients: Abyssinian Oil, Apricot Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Almond Oil, Coconut Oil, and Essential Oils and/or Phthalate-Free Fragrance Oils of: Lavender, Pineapple, Coriander, Juniper Berries, Cactus Flower, Violet, Sage, Ginger, Sandalwood, Musk, Bergamot, Vetiver, Mahogany, Cardamom, Neroli, Amber, Cedar, Pepper
How To Use: Use daily after showering or washing your face. Wait until beard is damp but not wet. Drop two to five drops of natural beard oil into palm, or more if desired. The longer the beard, the more drops will be needed. Rub oil between palms, then massage into beard. You want to massage into the roots and the skin beneath your beard. You may use a beard comb if your beard is very long or tangles easily.